Monday, February 9, 2009

Last Friday 6 Feb 2009. Keep thinking of getting a new camera bag for my D90. Although I already have a new Nikon leather bag, I still don't really prefer to use it. I find it a bit too big and too obvoius to let people aware I'm carrying a DSLR camera.

As usual, searching for some reviews, especially Mobile01.com (Taiwanese forum), found out Natinal Geographic also got camera bag selling.

Yes, National Geographic, one of the starhub channel programs. National Geographic has many camera professionals. They designed the bag and asked Isreal armour manufacturer, KATA, to produce bags for them. I like the way they design. Like an old school bag.

OK, wait no more. why not Go now.

Zoom Zoom Zoom....

While driving, I have a thought of taking photos. It must be interesting. Here are some of the shots taken inside from my car while driving.

Guess where is this place?

Almost reaching Shaw Towers.
There is a camera shop selling National Geographic bags at the Shaw Towers. However, the shop don't carry the model I want. Shit! Quickly drove to Pennisula Plaza for another shop. Hopefully there is the model I want over there.
Yes. The shop does carry few models. After comparing few models, decided NG2345. I prefered this model is because it is just big enough to put in a D90 with lens, cleaning kits and still got space to put my phones and wallet. Importantly it is not too big. So not so obvious. That's more like it.

This is National Geographic NG2345 bag.
Still got one more thing to do. Need to buy Martin Field LCD protector at China Town. So zoom zoom to Smith Street in no time.
Can you recognise this place?


After getting Martin Field protecor for my camera LCD screen as well as my handphone KC910 LCD, still got 20 mins left for my parking coupon. Took few pictures at China Town then zoom zoom back home.
This place near Shenton Way.

When coming to KPE on my way home, I had an interesting thought. Why not take some pictures and see what kind of effect could produce.
Wow!!!! Taking photo while driving is not an easy task. First of all, the camera Auto Focus is unable to focus outside. So, what I did is to point at my dashboard to get the focus point first and then pointed outside and shot.
Do you feel like watching The Speed?

One hand holding wheel while the other hand holding 1kg camera. My eyes looking left and right, back and front, to prevent hitting the side wall and cars around. Thats really tough -.-"


As no way to stable the camera, all shots are blur but the special effect stand out. Not so bad actually.
Wow!! Highway to Heaven o.O"

Oh is that heaven?


That's all about the story about getting National Geographic bag. Next time will post the review of my camera bag as well as China Town shots.
See you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment